SAP SD Online Training
What is all about SAP SD Online Training ?
SAP stands for System Applications and Products in Data Processing. SAP is also a German software company whose products allow businesses to track customer and business interactions. SAP is especially well-known for its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and data management programs.
SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) is one of the largest functional module in SAP. It handles all the processes from an order to delivery. Sales and Distribution (SD) is one of the core and most-used modules of SAP R/3 products beside Financial (FI), Controlling (CO), Material Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP) modules.
The main operations this module handles are
- Sales Support (SD-CAS)
- Sales (SD-SLS)
- Shipping (SD-SHP)
- Billing (SD-BIL)
- Sales Information System (SD-IS)
- Transport (SD-TRA)
- Export (SD-FTT)
- ERP Business Scenario & SAP Products.
- Job opportunities for SAP SD professionals.
- SAP Functional Modules.
- SAP SD, MM, PP, FICO Integration areas.
- What is R/3 Architecture?
- How R/3 is superior over R/2?
- Benefits with R/3.
- Definition of SD organizational units & their Assignments.
- Client, Company, Company code, Credit Control Area.
- Sales Enquiry
- Standard Order
- Special SD Business Processes
- Customer Master Data.
- Account Groups & Field Selection, number ranges for customers.
- Material Master Data.
- Customer/Material Information Record.
- Condition Master Data.
- Shared Master Data.
- Item Category Determination.
- Schedule line Category Determination.
- Shipping Point Determination.
- Picking Location Determination.
- Blocking Reasons.
- Order reasons.
- Overview on Sales Document Structure & their control Tables – Sales, Shipping, Billing.
- Document Types & their Functionalities – Sales, shipping, Billing.
- Document Control, Item Category Control & Schedule line Control.
SALES DOCUMENT PROCESSING
- Pre – Sales Processing.
- Outline Agreements Processing.
- Sales Order Processing.
- Complaint Processing.
- Delivery Processing – Picking, affects of PGI.
- Billing Processing.
- Copy Control for Sales, Delivery & Billing Documents.
BASIC FUNCTIONS IN S&D
- Condition Technique
- Free Goods
- Pricing Determination.
- Partner Determination.
- Material Determination.
- Listing / Exclusion.
- Revenue Account Determination.
- Tax Determination.
- Output Determination.
- Text Determination.
- Free Goods Determination.
- Availability Check and TOR
- Transfer of Requirements.
- Credit Management.
- Delivery Scheduling & Transportation Scheduling.
- Route Determination.
- Incompletion Procedure.
- atch Management.
- Variant Configuration with Pricing.
- Inter – company Business processing.
- Third party order processing.
- Cross Company stock processing.
- Bill of Material.
- Back order processing.
- Rescheduling processing.
- Individual purchase order
- Batch Management.
- Rebate processing.
- ASAP methodology.
- ASAP project Documents.
- Deliverables in ASAP.
THE INTEGRATION OF
- SD with FICO,
- SD with PP
- SD with MM
- SAP SD Interview Discussions
- Case Studies & Projects Experiences